August 22, 2011
Video Documentary
Here's an interesting video about Dr. Malachi Z. York's legal case. If you guys are really interested in what took place, how the Eatonton and Putnam county officials took used the FBI and government to get them involved into prosecuting Dr. Malachi Z. York and confiscated their land.. This story will be told and the truth is emerging daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Apparently there are some spooked out Nuwaupians who believe that Dr. Malachi Z. York is not in jail, prison, or ADX Max in Colorado. Such ...
-
So I was listening to the Nuwapians call conference tonight and the so called teacher or host said that there's a difference between Nuw...
-
So a friend of mine shared this link to me about free E-books by Dr. Malachi Z. York. This person have the Man from Planet Rizq and Science...
-
These are old photos of Tama-Re back in the days. It was actually called Kodesh, the Holy Land. Thanks to a friend who didn't mind sha...
-
Just finding out tonight that Larry Darensbourgh has passed. He was All Eyes on Egypt Bookstore of Milledgeville Georgia.
-
I wanted to share an excerpt from the book entitled "Man from Planet Rizq" by Dr. Malachi Z. York. I worked on Tama-Re, in the pu...
-
Sometimes I question my job, work, or mission. Sometimes I lack motivation, energy or just plain tired. I know the Most High senses this a...
No comments:
Post a Comment