January 23, 2011

Newspaper, Newsarticle Clippings

Newspaper Clippings 

 Sect Leader York's trial still will likely be in Covington, Georgia

Judge Denies New Trial for York

Judge leaves compound in Nuwaubian's control - for now


Judge recuses himself from York's trial

Civil suit filed against York.

York's financial empire in limbo

Malachi York maybe crazy, but like a fox.  
York's main wife guilty.

I added these newspaper clippings for anyone who would like to collect them, like I do.  And if you would be so kind to share yours, email me your copy at aeoebookstore@gmail.com and I'll post them here on my blog.  I think these newspaper clippings are a great tools and help for anyone who is doing research or working on Dr. Malachi York's legal case or freedom.  I had made sure that I scanned them in high resolution and posted them over 900 pixels wide, so when you click each image, you are able to view a larger image for better viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews