September 22, 2010

FREE E-books by Dr. Malachi Z. York

So a friend of mine shared this link to me about free E-books by Dr. Malachi Z. York.  This person have the Man from Planet Rizq and Science of the Pyramids and a few others in their Lulu's web page.  Of course he inserted a few pages claiming that you shouldn't change or remove his credit page.  Anyway here's the link:

Horemeb Ankh page

Updated on Feb 1, 2011

I've been getting a lot of emails regarding the free e-books by Dr. Malachi Z. York.  and apparently Horemeb Ankh, no longer offer the Man from Planet Rizq e-book for FREE, and the Science of the Pyramids scroll.  Which is really sad.  Because that was the only reason why I gave him a free link and exposure on my website.  So before he could charge for the other scroll, I requested for www.AEOEBookstore.com  to post the free e-books on their website.  So if you want the free e-books, click HERE.  And enjoy.  and If I run into other free e-books by Dr. York, I will update this page.  And if you run into any free e-books by Dr. York, please share, as my friend did in this case.  Thank You.

8 comments:

  1. Email me where to upload. I have a few scrolls I would love to share... Hotep... 19...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please someone hook me up with the Man From Planet Rizq pdf i cant find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please someone show.me how to download these scrolls. Any of his books for that matter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to scribe.com and I can't find any of the books.please help me to what to do.I need this knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews