January 23, 2011

Newspaper Clippings about Dr. York's legal case

 I added these newspaper clippings for anyone who would like to collect them, like I do.  And if you would be so kind to share yours, email me your copy at aeoebookstore@gmail.com and I'll post them here on my blog.  I think these newspaper clippings are a great tools and help for anyone who is doing research or working on Dr. Malachi York's legal case or freedom.  I had made sure that I scanned them in high resolution and posted them over 900 pixels wide, so when you click each image, you are able to view a larger image for better viewing.

Supporters of York demands $1 Billion

Jury finds York guilty

Evil Unmasked

Future of York's loyalists unclear




Judge:  York changed his plea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews