July 25, 2009

Paul is an advocate of the Five P's.

It doesn't stop there. And Saul, Shaool, Paul's name starts with the letter "P" and Saul, Shaool, Paul is an advocate of the Five P's. The five principles or the Five P's that the five pointed star represents are:
  1. Polytheism: the belief and worship of many gods
  2. Politics: the science of winning and holding control of the government.
  3. Psychology: the study of the mind and behavior of humans
  4. Philosophy: an explanation or theory of the universe based entirely on conversation and not necessarily facts.
  5. Penal: this relates to the law and punishment. This system was established by Nimrod and laid down by Hammurabi.

The First "P" is Polytheism, which according to the American Heritage Dictionary, means: "the worship of or belief in more than one god." And Saul, Shaool, Paul said in Galatians 1:6, "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:" Notice that in the verse above, Saul, Shaool, Paul is speaking about Another Gospel and not "The" Gospel, thus he practices Polytheism. Saul, Shaool, Paul is also Roman and Romans worship many gods such as, Zeus, Rhea, Hercules, Jupiter, Juno, etc.

The Second "P" is Politics, and according to "The American Heritage Dictionary means: "Intrigue or maneuvering within a political unit or a group in order to gain control or power." And Saul, Shaool, Paul said in 1 Corinthians 9:20-22,

"And unto the Jews I become as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews: to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law, 21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 22 to the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some."

Now Saul, Shaool, Paul just stated above that he becomes whomever he's trying to convert. Now doesn't that sound like a Politician?

The Third "P" is Psychology, and according to The American Heritage Dictionary it means: "The science that deals with mental processes and behavior." And in Romans 7:23-25 Saul, Shaool, Paul says, "But I (Paul) see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I (Paul) thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I (Paul) myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin."

Notice how Saul, Shaool, Paul is trying to use Psychology with his members convincing them they are under the law of sin.

The Fourth "P" is Philosophy, and according to The American Heritage Dictionary it means: "A system of motivating concepts or

page 39 of Is It Black Man's Christianity or White Man's Christianity by Dr. Malachi Z. York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews