February 25, 2011

The Eatonton Messenger Oct 31, 2002

The Eatonton Messenger
Thursday, October 31, 2002

York Denies All

Nuwaubian leader pleads not guilty to all 208 molestation counts
by Don Richeson

Putnam County Sheriff Howard Sills places a hand on the left arm of shackled Nuwaubian leader Dwight "Malachi" York (above) as he guides him out of a Putnam County Courthouse sides entrance Friday.  Deputies assisting him include clockwise from left, Lee Wilson, Russel Blenk, Clint Perrin and Renaldo sanders. 







This is a newspaper clipping from The Eatonton Messenger on October 31, 2002
Notice how they had Dr. Malachi Z. York in the courthouse on Halloween.  

These are my newspaper clippings I have saved and sharing to the world.  If you would like to share your clippings and maybe helpful to people who are working on Doc's case or research, email your digital copy to me at aeoebookstore@gmail.com.  

Notes:  I take digital pictures of my newspaper clippings, as sometimes too large to scan on my scanner.  and I take my images outside to get a clearer and brighter photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews