February 12, 2011

NuwaupuInc.com Sucks

Don't buy shit from this website.  As a matter of fact don't even visit them.  They suppose to sell e-books by Dr. Malachi Z. York.  Which I have no problem with.  But the problem is they don't have a phone number you can call, in case of any transaction problems.  Well I wanted the black book.  which they are selling for $25.00 so I bought like a dumb ass!  and I got HUSTLED for it.  It's the black book all right.  But they added REALLY BIG across each page their website.  and so when I printed a copy, because I don't want to ruin my eyes by staring at the computer all day reading the book.  the their freaking logo is going across on each   page.  So I wanted my money back or requested another version without their logo.  At first they said it would take a few days.  Few days pass by and I got an email from them saying just pick another book.  WTF!!!!  If I wanted another book I would have purchased that book.  I want what I paid for.  Buy anyway.   DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! BESIDES i DON'T THINK THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATION ANYWAY.  THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY FROM DR. YORK'S BOOKS.  And because of that I refused to support them any longer and I am going to buy my books from www.aeoebookstore.com 

And for any of you'll who want a free copy of the e-book I purchased... here it is for free.  CLICK HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews