I still do believe that dispersing the Nuwaubian community or dividing is a perfect tactic of cointelpro agents. I think that being close to each other will help us and dispersing us is more of a hindrance than anything. Who can better help us but our selves. There are many Nuwaubians that are having some financial issues. But there are also many of us that are doing just fine and many of us are doing very well. This is the time that we have to come together and join forces to help each other survive this economic turmoil.
WAYS TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT:
- Roomates - You might not want to share your living spaces, but this is one beneficial way to cut living expenses but sharing your bills with others. This will allow families and individuals to have a chance to save money.
- Work from Home - and if Nuwaubians are having a hard time looking for work, there are plenty of work from home that you can do such as ACDirect.com (and if any want to share other companies that can help Nuwaubians work from home, please email me and share this info @ email@example.com)
- Sell Stuff Online - Ebay.com and Amazon.com and Craigslist.com are a great way to sell unwanted items.
- Car Pooling - car pooling is another great way to save money and get to work on time without having to rely on public transportation.
- Support Nuwaubian Businesses - there are many of us who own and operates our own businesses. Support Us!
- Open an All Eyes On Egypt Bookstore
- Support Nuwaubian Artists