October 29, 2011

Where should I begin in Nuwaupu?

a reader's question:  Louisville, KY

can you point me in the right direction I’m trying to gain the correct knowledge for myself do you have any places to start at or where should I start first? There is so much information it’s I just don’t want to go all over the place with it and miss the point…

my answer to the above

The Right Knowledge organizes and unifies the minds individually and collectively.  If knowledge is not to be confusing and thereby ineffective, it must be in sequence.  Knowledge and thereby ineffective, it must be in sequence.  Knowledge received must be in organized sequence in order to put the mind in order and unity.  For years I have said that I cam giving you what you want so that you would learn to want what I have to give.  That is why these teachings are in this form.  Now I can teach what I came to originally give you.  You are now old enought to get it straight.

What is Nuwaupu?  page 92
by Dr. Malachi Z. York

So I would suggest, Louisville KY, for you to beging with the RIGHT KNOWLEDGE SERIES by Dr. Malachi Z. York. 
  1. What is Nuwaupu?
  2. Our True Roots
  3. Breaking the Spell on Blacks
  4. Right Knowledge

What is Nuwaupu? by Dr. Malachi Z. York


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews