October 09, 2011

Where's Nefu Amun Hotep?

I might have said some things on this blog regarding Nefu Amun Hotep, that some might consider out of place, but I do care for her.  I might not agree with how she handled certain issues.  But who is say everyone is perfect.  So, I was informed today that she is no longer with the current administration due some relationship issues.  Some say that another sista was involved.  I would hate to find out that there are some sista to sista strife going on.  I would to find out that some of us no longer respect us and our sisterhood. 


I hope for things to get better in our nation and re-learn to care for one another and have respect for one another. Read our Family Guide.  And don't let a man come between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews