65. The word clone is from the Greek klon, meaning "twig". Yet, is used in the scientific community as to make multiple identical copies of a DNA sequence.
66. They prefer to use the word clone without giving you the definition. They give you the above definition, because twig would reveal that the root of the word clone, "twig" is more related to grafting than breeding, as in the case of plants and fruits and even animals.
67. They grafted a tangarine and peach to make a nectarine, or in the case of when the botanists wants to change the color of a plant they will graft twigs together and in the fourth generation create from a red the extreme which will be the albino white, then combine the two to create a spotted leper and then a pink plant.
68. The principle also was used on humans. Some were with Gibbons, and some with Baboons resulting in various species of the human race with different natures.
69. some are born with the instincts to kill.
70. The results are, some humans are herbivores and carnivorous.
71. Some kill for the pleasure of it called serial killers, others for food called hunters and even some have a taste for human flesh called cannibals.
72. As in 2Kings 6:28-29 and where Israelite women are boiling and eating their kids and Leviticus 26:29 where they are told to eat the flesh of your sons and daughters.
73. These varying natures in humans, which result in mental disturbances to insanity, are a results of genetic tampering and crossbreeding with animals and reptilians.
December 18, 2009
These are old photos of Tama-Re back in the days. It was actually called Kodesh, the Holy Land. Thanks to a friend who didn't mind sha...
York Supporters says tape proves he's innocent York sentence to 135 years York trial could create a circus Judge Bans Public ...
So a friend of mine shared this link to me about free E-books by Dr. Malachi Z. York. This person have the Man from Planet Rizq and Science...
Athens Banner-Herald April 1, 2003 By Stephen Gurr The wife of convicted child molester and cult leader Dwight ''Malachi'' ...
I wanted to share an excerpt from the book entitled "Man from Planet Rizq" by Dr. Malachi Z. York. I worked on Tama-Re, in the pu...
So I was listening to the Nuwapians call conference tonight and the so called teacher or host said that there's a difference between Nuw...
Yep, as Dr. Malachi Z. York stated in his interview entitled "MAKU SPEAKS", "You better get on the band wagon, or they are co...